diggler_d

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not my taste but if you like them :thumbs: Kinda funny how cars came with black steel wheels and sometimes red-line tires years ago and people put on blackwalls and chrome to be different. I guess everything comes back around. Wonder when "Cadillac" whitewalls will make a comeback?

Yep, guys ordered the car with the cheapest wheel offered, which were the painted wheels, and as soon as it came in they put custom wheels on it. Then they yanked the stock exhaust off and put on headers and Purple Horny's or Corvair Turbo Mufflers. Ahh, the good ole days!

hummmm, not quite diggin it yet... Are you going to drop it any further?

Also, on the hotwheels side of things, I got all of my cousin's first run of redline cars from the early years. Red Baron cars were my favorite redline (I own 4), followed by the "C" carriage paddy wagon and truck (not redline), and my "Don the Snake Prudome" funny car (also not redline). I've got easily over 1,000 Hot Wheels, most of them out of package, but very close to mint condition.