????????????

BigTsBadSS

Search this section and read the topics. There is a lot here about lowering our trucks. A lot of us have dropped 2" using shackles in the rear and keys ot just turning down the torsion bars in front. We have also discovered an AWD compatible spindle that some of us(me!!) are going to try.

Go with air if you want an adjustable suspension. The ride is great, you wont be dissapointed. I am thinking about airbagging just the rear of this truck so I can have a nice ride, and a nice 5 link suspension, yet still tow all my crap at the same time.

however, you arent gonna be able to find a kit for the front end, your gonna have to get some custom work done and it will probably be expensive, since there is a set of axles in the way.

Having a truck on air is nice :D

Air suspensions on the front of four wheel drive vehicles are unpractical and expensive to fabricate. Dropped spindles are the only way to go for safety, ride quality and long term reliability. Bag the rear but don't forget travel limiter chains or straps, and properly sized bump stops in case of sudden air pressure loss. I've seen several messed up trucks because of overlooked steps. Do it right if you're going to do it at all!

Archived