Update/carnage On The Sss

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks thats funny about the fossil thing.. i was jokin about that last nite... as were were diggin pieces out .. and jokin around about well what we have here is a ...etc...i thougth it was just cause i was just that tired..

ya i like the idea of a 408.. but i dunno.. just not that impressed with them i mean dont get me wrong they are bad ass!!.. but i dunno then i gotta buy a bottle and spray it just to get where im at now..and a blower never need to be refilled :P... maybe im wrong..

ya i like the idea of a 408.. but i dunno.. just not that impressed with them i mean dont get me wrong they are bad ass!!.. but i dunno then i gotta buy a bottle and spray it just to get where im at now..and a blower never need to be refilled :P... maybe im wrong..

Trust me, a properly configured naturally aspirated 408 will match a cammed Radixed 6.0L in the HP department. The rpm that the power is generated will differ, obviously along with street manners.

well if anyone would know.. u would know krambo..lol....i can understand they can make the power.. but i really havent seen them yet.. but i havent dug much yet..seems like most of them were running mid to high 12s...where i was running low 12.. and u were running high 11s..and i would be mroe then happin to hang on your rear bumper of your old set up... that i should have bought!..haha

thanks...ohh im sure u guys will know.. im counting on your guys to help me deside.. :cheers:

im still thinkin 370 just not sure what its going to cost...i think i found a motor for $500ish.. i got to figure out what its going to cost for the rest

i think im going to keep it easy and go with a 370...ive yet to be talk out of it.. but its still up in the air alil...untill i make an order that is..lol

basicly look at whos number one on here.. krambo.. and hes runnin a stockish..lol 6.0 with a 112..so how can u go wrong..and its still runnin strong..i dont need to be the fastest.. just want it to hold together

i think im going to keep it easy and go with a 370...ive yet to be talk out of it.. but its still up in the air alil...untill i make an order that is..lol

basicly look at whos number one on here.. krambo.. and hes runnin a stockish..lol 6.0 with a 112..so how can u go wrong..and its still runnin strong..i dont need to be the fastest.. just want it to hold together

Not a bad idea; get a used LQ4/LQ9 and freshen it up with forged rods/pistons at about 9.75:1 CR :thumbs: that will certainly handle anything a Radix can throw at it, and there's still a lot of flexibility to upsize later if you like. And that leaves more $$$ to put into a WELL researched induction system, which IMO will make a whole lot more power than the same money spent on a $1000 crankshaft. Done right the factory crank will make the truck go fast enough to get kicked off the track... My $0.02.

Mr. P.