New Roush Supercharged Silverado!

well its looks like GM performance is catching up with ford and dodge, If that thing does have a 6.0 supercharged motoro in it, it will compete with the new harley f150 and srt10 pretty well. If it had a 6 speed it would be even sweeter!~

Its like having a Silverado SS with the front SS facia, but no side cladding. Its ugly and unfinished with nothing along the sides. I also agree with how the wheels are tucked in too far. Sounds like it produces nice power, but the looks need alot of work and Roush is known for overcharging to jus tmake huge profits. I realize thats why they are in business, but I look at some of the $10,000 Roush packages on mustangs etc. and they are NOT worth the price tag. I saw a $10k bump for a roush GT mustang and all it had was a body kit, exhaust, roush badging...$10k? Are you Fu@#ing kidding me? No thanks. I bet thats a $55,000+ truck...no thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

The new Harley f-150 with the supercharger is a big turd. A stock 5.3 crew cab silverado could beat it. If it came from ford and it is based on the 3 valve engine you basically got 200 horses under the hood and 100 horses in the bed because thats actually what it is going to run like. Also a supercharged silverado would be a better match for a gt 500 that doesnt really run as good as 500 hp sounds. Dont get me wrong the gt 500 hauls ass but it seems quite a bit shy of 500. Seems like ford bases their horsepower out put on fuel consumption rather than actual output. The supercharged harley drinks fuel like 450 horses and runs like 350 with 22's. Im just happy to see other buisnesses that primarily deal with ford products starting to switch to gm. Probably because of the 3 valve engine being such a turd. Why cant gm put an l92 in a single cab with a 6l80e and 4.10's and be done with it. Sorry to mention ford on here but just wanted to clear things up that the new supercharged Harley is not fast at all and the gt 500 reallly isnt all that great either.