Rear O2 Sensor Delete

packjh

I was wandering if you guys knew how to turn off the rear o2 sensors thru hptuners??? I have simulators but just changed headers and have not read my codes to see what all its throwing... I want to figure out how to do this just incase the simulators are not working properly

im not anywhere near my laptop to double check this but i think you click on engine diag, DTC's and uncheck po137, 138, 140, 141 for bank 1 and po157, 158, 160, 161 for bank 2. anybody please correct me if i'm wrong.

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)

I was wandering if you guys knew how to turn off the rear o2 sensors thru hptuners??? I have simulators but just changed headers and have not read my codes to see what all its throwing... I want to figure out how to do this just incase the simulators are not working properly

what do u have for simulators, i need a set for my truck, im going long tubes with no cats. and where did u get them, thanks a million dude.

do not uncheck the check marks on the codes just go to the right of the check box where it has a 1.Mil error and double click on that and change it to 3. No error reported.....that way when you pull into the place to get inspected it will still pass the test.....just look for all the codes that had to do with sensor 2...on both bank 1 and bank 2

Edited by mean05 (see edit history)

Thanx guys i bought simulators from speed inc.... they are for an fbody and i had to cut an extra groove into them to make them fit properlly seems that they dont work right but ill leave them in to keep nasty dirt and grim out of the connector. Im going to try moving it to 3 thanx for the help guys.

• 3 months later...
do i need to get a tune for this? i just want to install some longtubes right now and wait on a full tune for a couple more months...

yes in order for it to run right and remove the SES light you would need it tuned