Carbon Fiber

12'SROCK

"Performance Carbon Products"

Well since people were asking about them again i decided to post up another thread about the carbon fiber parts

The Carbon Fiber Radiator Cover is $350 and the Carbon Fiber Fuse Box Cover is $160, plus shipping. these parts are made to order and take 3-4 weeks after payment has been recieved. Thank you.

-"NEW"CARBON FIBER BOWTIE IS HERE- $65

Here are some pictures of the parts along with satisfied customers: 12'SROCK, ROCKHEAD, 04CHASE, jaser, shakesvho, RacerJJ, usabodyguard, stroked out ss......and maybe you :cheers:

arturo053.jpg

arts_stuff_001.jpg

carbonfiberfuseboxlid.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

carbonfiberradiatorcover2.jpg

carbonfiberradiatorcover3.jpg

carbonfiberradiatorcover4.jpg

CFpics003.jpg

cfpics.jpg

arturo057.jpg

100_0520.jpg

100_0519.jpg

DSC01151.jpg

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still need to get a quote for some dirt bike parts I would like to have done. What all would I need to do.

i think i recall you wanting the actual parts, one-offs, so i would need the original parts to make the tooling, but in the end for the parts its not going to be worth it for one set of parts, if you know what i mean........it could be done (depending on what parts) but the price for the time for tooling and the actual part is over $500 easily

i think i recall you wanting the actual parts, one-offs, so i would need the original parts to make the tooling, but in the end for the parts its not going to be worth it for one set of parts, if you know what i mean........it could be done (depending on what parts) but the price for the time for tooling and the actual part is over $500 easily

That may be worth the time for me. I know they are one off's that is not the issue. I like having things no one else does. so $500 for tool and parts or is that just to make the tooling? If you would like PM me I will give you my number so I dont clutter up tis post.

love the pieces.. il be lookin a few as soon as i get the motor done in my truck... just curious if u have thought about any interior pieces or even piller pods?...hell even just covering up stock pieces would be ok in my book.. anyways i was just curious i know theres alot of tooling and everthing involved? but what about just covering things like that? if its easyer.. and your willing i would probly have a few other things down for my 69 camaro alot of things are carbon fiber in that but id really like some more done.. thanks ..just tryin to make ya a few more bucks and ideas here and there :cheers:

love the pieces.. il be lookin a few as soon as i get the motor done in my truck... just curious if u have thought about any interior pieces or even piller pods?...hell even just covering up stock pieces would be ok in my book.. anyways i was just curious i know theres alot of tooling and everthing involved? but what about just covering things like that? if its easyer.. and your willing i would probly have a few other things down for my 69 camaro alot of things are carbon fiber in that but id really like some more done.. thanks ..just tryin to make ya a few more bucks and ideas here and there :cheers:

hows it goimg bro, about wraping stock parts with carbon fiber, we have done this many times and looks great! just send me pictures of your parts that you want done and yeah its a lot easier (timewise) too :cheers: