Sign in to follow this  
BenKey

Transmission build-up

They aren't the best at meeting their promised times.

this is an understatement.

i finally got a tracking number. my parts should be here tomarrow. theystill haven't got the red alto master kit or a z-pac master kit. so i told them to just give me the blue plate master kit. they have had this in stock the entire time.

i can't wait. now i just got to get everything installed.

post pictures of what they sent you when it arrives. they are also very good at sending you one thing and billing you for something else.

i got my parts from ups a day early. :dunno:

Zippy, i can take pics of what they sent me but for some reason i still can't get any pics to post. if you want i could take the pics on my camera phone and e-mail them to you then you could see them and post them if you want.

i tried to send pics to you. let me know if you got them and if you did, do i have everything i need?

i got'm, all of them....

any better picture of the band and clutch set?

i can open them up, i just didn't want to misplace anything before i got them top the shop. did you see the torgue drive kit and a harden out put shaft? i want to make sure i got that hardened out put shaft for the $120 they charged me.

well i got the SS in the shop. it looks like PATC sent me some parts i didn't need. some of them are even stock parts. the guys at the shop said they'll look inside the trans an see what has worn. then they'll let me know if i need to get anymore upgraded parts. i should get it back on friday.

i got the SS back yesterday and it BANGS :eek::cheers: . i like it. they said they had to put in a wider band than i had gotton, a more agressive shift kit was built, and a deep pan filter kit and t-case gasket was added to the parts list. they also said one of the pistons i got wouldn't work so they put the right one in and ended up using my accumulator housing instead of the used one i purchased for a 700r, that was damaged :banghead: .

a job well done. :thumbs: