Transmission build-up

They aren't the best at meeting their promised times.

this is an understatement.

i finally got a tracking number. my parts should be here tomarrow. theystill haven't got the red alto master kit or a z-pac master kit. so i told them to just give me the blue plate master kit. they have had this in stock the entire time.

i can't wait. now i just got to get everything installed.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got my parts from ups a day early. :dunno:

Zippy, i can take pics of what they sent me but for some reason i still can't get any pics to post. if you want i could take the pics on my camera phone and e-mail them to you then you could see them and post them if you want.

i can open them up, i just didn't want to misplace anything before i got them top the shop. did you see the torgue drive kit and a harden out put shaft? i want to make sure i got that hardened out put shaft for the $120 they charged me.

well i got the SS in the shop. it looks like PATC sent me some parts i didn't need. some of them are even stock parts. the guys at the shop said they'll look inside the trans an see what has worn. then they'll let me know if i need to get anymore upgraded parts. i should get it back on friday.

i got the SS back yesterday and it BANGS :eek::cheers: . i like it. they said they had to put in a wider band than i had gotton, a more agressive shift kit was built, and a deep pan filter kit and t-case gasket was added to the parts list. they also said one of the pistons i got wouldn't work so they put the right one in and ended up using my accumulator housing instead of the used one i purchased for a 700r, that was damaged :banghead: .

a job well done. :thumbs:

Archived