Custom Pillar Ipod/gps Mount

Drew30

Since all of my gauges are in the overhead and my phone has GPS, i fabbed up a pillar mount out of one of the write-off pillar pods at work... i've had a few people ask me at shows where i got it or if i could make one for them... I've done a few for dodges already, but I just wanted to see if any of you guys were interested before i started getting prices on materials

DSCN0634.jpg

DSCN0633.jpg

DSCN0632.jpg

this one was one for a truck with a bose sytem, I havent painted it yet, the customer who returned the pod didnt do such a good job of matching paint, it looks ok til you stare at it for hours on end and notice the shades are different... i just used the speaker hole to rum a power supply for my phone, or when i had my ipod there my fast connect. I have a white cradle with velcro that i usually put up there, the place where i got it went out of business which really sucks because i could have just attached that thing in there and saved everyone the trouble.. i'm trying to find something similar though