Parting 2004 Ss In Md

thephil

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have most of the stock parts from an '04 SS. Let me know if you need anything. Truck was black. I have the truck bed, all four doors, and almost all of the interior. PM me, or give me a call at 301-755-4104.

Thanks!

Your inbox is full, so if anyway possible, ill take the center console trim bezel that the cup holders sit in. I live in FL so give me a price shipped to 34698 and ill get you some$$$.

thanks

Joe

Internet has been down for the past few days, and the PM inbox here fills in about two seconds. To make it easier to get the parts, give me a call at 301-755-4104. My name is Phil (as my screenname suggests).

To the guy looking for the transfer case: I have it. Please give me a call.

• 3 weeks later...
I have most of the stock parts from an '04 SS. Let me know if you need anything. Truck was black. I have the truck bed, all four doors, and almost all of the interior. PM me, or give me a call at 301-755-4104.

Thanks!

do the pass. doors have the cladding on them, and you have the whole box how much

Internet has been down for the past few days, and the PM inbox here fills in about two seconds. To make it easier to get the parts, give me a call at 301-755-4104. My name is Phil (as my screenname suggests).

looking for all the front bumper bracketry, i'll try calling you tomorrow

• 1 month later...

Call him, he doesn't get on here much. :cheers:

Thanks!

Someone pulled out in front of me the other day and did some front end damage so i need the front bumper, grill, drives light top and bottom and drivers front fender if you still have everything that would be great thank steffan 978 580 7021