Lsx 427 L92 Dyno Numbers

Just to let things out a bit,I have been working with a few sponsers on this site and wish to thank them for all the great help to get this off the ground.

427 lsx build up and boosted soon enough........

All forged bottom end 10 to 1 static comp,L92 heads from WCCH.

This was just a break in run bringing it up to temp and seating the rings,made two pulls to 6300 and packed it away.This was done on 91 pump gas and a no trills BASIC tune!

Really had no real intrest in a N/A dyno.realizing the blower wont be ready soon decided to break itin and wait for the blower and dyno it again.

To my surprise WOW! This is going to be FUN.

588 hp @ 6000 532 tq @5600

Small duration cam 22x/23x 6xx/6xx

STOCK L92 TRUCK INTAKE

Just can't imagine what it will do when tuned.:nod:

once i figure how to attach the dyno sheet i will.

CIMG8832.jpg

CIMG8840.jpg

CIMG8839.jpg

Edited by supersub (see edit history)

wow those numbers are awesome especially with a basic tune! :chevy:

It was quite amazing there was no time spent on really calibrating the tune,they bench loaded a 7.0 stock tune and adusted for the size injectors and it fired up,ran really rich shut it down adjusted the injectors again,fired it up,brougt the temp up set the rings and then made two pulls.It was so cool that i froze up in awh and didnt video it. Damb.

Ray,

first of all, i'm very sorry i missed you call yesterday. work has been crazy the past 6months and i just have not had time to get away. secondly, HOLY FREAKING SHIT batman, that thing is going to be CRAZY!

Just to let things out a bit,I have been working with a few sponsers on this site and wish to thank them for all the great help to get this off the ground.

427 lsx build up and boosted soon enough........

All forged bottom end 10 to 1 static comp,L92 heads from WCCH.

This was just a break in run bringing it up to temp and seating the rings,made two pulls to 6300 and packed it away.This was done on 91 pump gas and a no trills BASIC tune!

Really had no real intrest in a N/A dyno.realizing the blower wont be ready soon decided to break itin and wait for the blower and dyno it again.

To my surprise WOW! This is going to be FUN.

588 hp @ 6000 532 tq @5600

Small duration cam 22x/23x 6xx/6xx

STOCK L92 TRUCK INTAKE

Just can't imagine what it will do when tuned.:nod:

once i figure how to attach the dyno sheet i will.

nice numbers bro! if you want to add your graph save as a jpeg and uplaod it to photobucket or wherever you hosst your videos and the bring it to the forum :chevy:

still want to wait to put it inthe Sub??

good numbers

even better with the S/C

Dude! Its just going to break things at this point :D

Good numbers???DUDE! its a freak!LOL :cheers: Never really figured that much,stock intake,lower comp ratio,I was really thinking "SLUG"

It just going to get really sick with a blower on top.Let me finish the 4l80 and the 14 bolt then i will put it in.......Dont worry should be ready for the up coming ZIPPY event.

Do keep us posted on this build!!!! Where are you engine dyno'ing this puppy at?, sorry if you already stated this.

TPIS in Chaska MN they are some great people.....my hats off to miron and clay.Everything you can imagine in house and affordable.

dyno,5 axis CNC,are just a few and tons of experiance.

I have a friend who works over at Katech Engineering in Troy with a personally owned Z06 LS7. He makes 650hp with a cam swap, tuning, and I think he might have some port work done to the heads, but I'm not positive. Its a stock block, Rot. Ass. otherwise. Thing is nasty. So, yes, you can see much more out of your setup before the blower. What are you shooting for hp # wise? 900?

I have a friend who works over at Katech Engineering in Troy with a personally owned Z06 LS7. He makes 650hp with a cam swap, tuning, and I think he might have some port work done to the heads, but I'm not positive. Its a stock block, Rot. Ass. otherwise. Thing is nasty. So, yes, you can see much more out of your setup before the blower. What are you shooting for hp # wise? 900?

This thing could have easily made more hp N/A,the intake alone is a major restriction,BUT WAY BETTER than expected!!!!!the comp ratio was reduced for FI and the cam selection was designed for DD and FI Never Planned on N/A just figured i would dyno just to break it in and Wait.I believe this combo will be limited only by what the blower can offer.With the new TVS2300 coming out this from Idle to 6200 rpm will be nothing less than insane with 6000lbs.

Figure 700+ rwhp