American Racing Torque Thrust Wheels

well.... ill be putting in the order 2morrow.... im getting the torque thrust st in chrome 20x8.5" and wrapping them in pirelli scorpion atr's 275/55R20......ill attempt to post pics once they are on (hopefully monday)...thanks for everyones help!

well.... ill be putting in the order 2morrow.... im getting the torque thrust st in chrome 20x8.5" and wrapping them in pirelli scorpion atr's 275/55R20......ill attempt to post pics once they are on (hopefully monday)...thanks for everyones help!

Are you buying from TireRack.com?

Are you buying from TireRack.com?

negative lol.... my buddy works at a place called mobile concepts so he ordered them through his dealers... $1850 total mounted and balanced... im pumped....

i say the black but in 22''s, everyone has chrome wheels!

yes yes well if they made them black in 22's i would have... since they dont, chrome it is...

i shall post pics when they get put on sometime tuesday

negative lol.... my buddy works at a place called mobile concepts so he ordered them through his dealers... $1850 total mounted and balanced... im pumped....

yes yes well if they made them black in 22's i would have... since they dont, chrome it is...

i shall post pics when they get put on sometime tuesday

My 4 Torq-Thrusts + 4 Yoko Parada Spec-X were about $1700 shipped from tirerack!

well they are amazing.. i had them put on tuesday afternoon but had to go down to school for a few days... these wheels are siiiiiick.... i have pics but since im retarted i still have probs posting so if someone would be so kind as to host the pics for me that would be great....

i say the black but in 22''s, everyone has chrome wheels!

I got black 22 KMC's b/c i HATE chrome... they soo easy to make them look nice.. you dont really have to shine them... for some reason black just looks good on chevies. another option you got is the bronze wheels, thats totally different and you wont see anyone rolling those, i almost got my rims in bronze but with arrival blue it would look like a baby huey WRX lol