• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Admin
Havent received mine yet?

We're pretty confused, but your order was returned with a "forward time expired" message attached. Josh is trying to get a hold of you to get your new address. Please contact him asap if he has not already.

I'm glad to hear everyone is happy with their calendars so far. This 2008 run has gone so well, an 18-month 2009 version will be no question. :cheers:

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But 18 months???? why not the normal 12 months??

More trucks get in, plus you can still sell an 18th month for next year = more for your money when you buy another one in January. Plus it can spread sales out throughout the year as people continue to buy the calendars the site admins already have paid for. It's a win - win. :cheers:

We're pretty confused, but your order was returned with a "forward time expired" message attached. Josh is trying to get a hold of you to get your new address. Please contact him asap if he has not already.

I'm glad to hear everyone is happy with their calendars so far. This 2008 run has gone so well, an 18-month 2009 version will be no question. :cheers:

PM sent to Josh.

• 1 month later...

hmm.... would have expected more to be honest. I know that there seem to be ALOT of new members on the site as of late, so my question is, if there is to be a 2009 SSS calendar, when should we start the photo submission process?

Alot of trucks have had some mods as well as all the new trucks. As we thought, the first year would be a learning process and I don't think we should give up after one year.