How To Paint Taillights

pacheco707

Nightshade VHT or actual Automotive Paint. Spend good money on clear if you decide to do it. Some people have done a baked on tint film as well, and others have plastic covers that are removable.

• 2 weeks later...

a few drops of black in some clear put as many coats as you like until desired darkness. dont forget to scotch brite the tails and use some kind of adhesion(spelling) promoter like bulldog. oh dont forget to do the third brake light when i did mine on my lunch break i only did the tails idiot.

• 3 weeks later...
a few drops of black in some clear put as many coats as you like until desired darkness. dont forget to scotch brite the tails and use some kind of adhesion(spelling) promoter like bulldog. oh dont forget to do the third brake light when i did mine on my lunch break i only did the tails idiot.

this is not the 100% correct way to do this. I will post a how to when the GB is over. I dont have any to paint before then.