Ordering New Ss Concept

KaOs5582

5.3L = 315 hp 338 lb.-ft.So basically what the dealer is doing is taking a base Silverado... sticking some badges on the side and adding $10k to the pricetag in the hopes that ignorant suckers buy it.
what I just bought one. the dealer said it had a 500 horse 6 cylinder. I trusted him and didn't even check......JK he he he ha ha Edited by Joey SSS (see edit history)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
There is a company CLAIMING to do the SS concept conversions.... oddly enough their website only includes pictures released by GM to the press and the only engine bay pictures are close up shots of an LS7 not the entire engine bay as part of a truck... the only shots of a wheel are taken from another site and shown alone, not on a vehicle... leads me to believe its a scam.

If they were actually doing SS conversions you'd think they'd have pictures of a complete truck NOT already shown by GM... but they don't so until I hear otherwise most anyone telling you that you can order an SS concept vehicle are full of shyte.

EDIT - heres the site, judge for yourself, but I call shenanigans

http://www.easlonperformancevehicles.com/9.html

well i made my own conversion. i still need to get the 6.0l engine but thats all i need

post-16112-1217359001_thumb.jpg