Ordering New Ss Concept

KaOs5582

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well back at home in odessa texa i saw a NBS EC sileverado with SS bagdes on it as everyone knows they have not made them so i called :icon_bs: and went to ask them and they '' yea its an SS look at the bagdes'' so i told him if i put SS bagdes on a F150 its consider a SS and he no ofcourse not so i said ok then GM havent came out them yet and after talking like that back and fourth i got him to tell the dealership put the SS bagdes on them selves and that it didnt come like that from the factory its just to help sales so i say whatch what u buy if they say its an SS NBS unless u hear it from GM ur self

There is a company CLAIMING to do the SS concept conversions.... oddly enough their website only includes pictures released by GM to the press and the only engine bay pictures are close up shots of an LS7 not the entire engine bay as part of a truck... the only shots of a wheel are taken from another site and shown alone, not on a vehicle... leads me to believe its a scam.

If they were actually doing SS conversions you'd think they'd have pictures of a complete truck NOT already shown by GM... but they don't so until I hear otherwise most anyone telling you that you can order an SS concept vehicle are full of shyte.

EDIT - heres the site, judge for yourself, but I call shenanigans

http://www.easlonperformancevehicles.com/9.html

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

There is a company CLAIMING to do the SS concept conversions.... oddly enough their website only includes pictures released by GM to the press and the only engine bay pictures are close up shots of an LS7 not the entire engine bay as part of a truck... the only shots of a wheel are taken from another site and shown alone, not on a vehicle... leads me to believe its a scam.

If they were actually doing SS conversions you'd think they'd have pictures of a complete truck NOT already shown by GM... but they don't so until I hear otherwise most anyone telling you that you can order an SS concept vehicle are full of shyte.

plus they are selling them for 75 gs

I had a buddy of mine tell me that you could actually order the SS concept, but that it comes with a 6.2? Some dealerships have capabilities and some dont he said, has anyone heard of this? Please let me know

My family owns a total of four GM Dealerships (all have at least Chevrolet), and I can tell you that this is first hand bullsh**!!

these would be like Regency trucks except they have a locking diff and s/c & arent dropped...n2m my regency has nicer wheels...and they're 10k less than the regency?

these would be like Regency trucks except they have a locking diff and s/c & arent dropped...n2m my regency has nicer wheels...and they're 10k less than the regency?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

That company that does the converstions has a base price of around $70K and the trucks have an LS7. They aren't s/c and they are dropped quite a bit over a stock RCSB.

The base price of the conversion only is $47K, that is not including the truck

i dont know where you got that from....the thing about RST's is that they are a basic work truck with stuff added.....no leather wrapped steering wheel. no keyless entry.no onstar etc.