For those that have sold your wheels

ctrow

I'm pretty happy with my wheels. They are more expensive than the millenium series, but I think they are worth it. Chrome sure is easy to clean. I'll get pics up soon.

All the cheaper ones on ebay are polished and usually from the tomahawk series. I had to have chrome wheels.

Mine are from the millenium series.

Well, which story is it? :P

I believe what he meant was, the Millenium series is chrome, and cost more than the polished Tomahawk series.

I'm pretty happy with my wheels. They are more expensive than the millenium series, but I think they are worth it. Chrome sure is easy to clean. I'll get pics up soon.

Centerline Edge II Chrome 20x8.5

Edge.jpg

I like those wheels Tex. Great choice.

Well, which story is it? :P

I believe what he meant was, the Millenium series is chrome, and cost more than the polished Tomahawk series.

OK, you got me. :)

Thanks slim, I like them too. If I ever get the truck cleaned up, I'll take pics.

Thanks slim, I like them too.  If I ever get the truck cleaned up, I'll take pics.

I hear ya. As a matter of fact I spent about 4 hours yesterday afternoon getting mine cleaned up. Guess what............. It is raining today. :shakehead:

Join the club. I worked from 2pm Saturday to 2am Sunday morning putting on the Zaino this weekend. What happened, I pulled it out of the shop Sunday into the rain. :nonod:

Chris - did you do it inside, at least? I have visions of you outside with a flashlight.

Yes, I go to my dad's shop and use his lift. It makes it much easier to do the bottom half and the front bumper. That and it's heated so at least the wax dries fairly quickly.

Plus, the parents get to see me for a weekend.

Archived