For those that have sold your wheels

ctrow

I've decided to finally get some centerline wheels I think. The only thing holding me back is if I can sell my stock wheels to someone. I wanted to know if anyone had trouble getting rid of them.

I can get the wheels for $840, plus $24 for the lug nuts, and then plus balancing. I'd like to just break even. The only catch is I curb checked one rim a few weeks ago. The rims not bent but I wonder if it can be balanced now since they may have to put a weight there where it's messed up.

As usual, any info would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
I've decided to finally get some centerline wheels I think. The only thing holding me back is if I can sell my stock wheels to someone. I wanted to know if anyone had trouble getting rid of them.

I can get the wheels for $840, plus $24 for the lug nuts, and then plus balancing. I'd like to just break even. The only catch is I curb checked one rim a few weeks ago. The rims not bent but I wonder if it can be balanced now since they may have to put a weight there where it's messed up.

As usual, any info would be appreciated.

I have a buyer on the wheels...pm me for info. :thumbs:

I'm pretty happy with my wheels. They are more expensive than the millenium series, but I think they are worth it. Chrome sure is easy to clean. I'll get pics up soon.

Centerline Edge II Chrome 20x8.5

Edge.jpg

So they do chrome ones?? All I ever see on the website are polished ones. Is it a particular series that's chrome?

Archived