Finally

moog5050

The truck is finally running strong. I installed a radix 112 in August, but could not get it to run right. It was clearly running lean. Thought it was the tune and worked with Charlie Wheatley for that, but that didn't help. Did a bunch more mods since then, LTs, 3"pulley etc., but it still was running bad. I still thought it was a bad tune. Finally, I brought it in Monday to have a TR blower cam installed and the shop said they thought it was running lean due to a mechanical issue. Long story somewhat shorter, I lost one of the two o-rings off the regulator when I installed the radix. Popped that back in and it is a COMPLETELY new truck. Fuel pressure is where it should be and the AFR is approx 11.6-11.8 at WOT. Talk about fun. Spinning all 4 on a dry start and chirping between 1st and second. Looking forward to the track in the spring for times. WOOOHOOO!!!! 3 months of frustration over. Now I don't feel so bad when I look at the checkbook. Its nice when a plan comes together.