Vinnie And Cody From Occ Quit And Starting V-force Customs

KissMySilvSS

:withstupid:

I agree with most of you guys,ther does seem to be a lot of fights for no good reason and the Teutels seem to be getting to big for their britches in my opinion.I remember the helicopter episode said that they worked out a lease for the copter but as far as Vinny and Cody they must be getting some kind of compensation from Discovery channel for being filmed dont you guys think?

Yes..something. For him to jus be getting by and having a NNBS Silverado all decked out and and that CTS-V...hes getting something...somehow. But I do agree....Long time coming and I hope they have a ton of success.

"I met Vin once and he is cool as hell. He has or had a 2005 or 2006 CTS-V with a Maggie Supercharger"

"While the real guy's that make that shop (Vinnie, Rick, Cody & unknown others). Barely get by from paycheck to paycheck"

I wish I could barely get by from paycheck to paycheck

:withstupid: he gets paid.

:withstupid:

I agree with most of you guys,ther does seem to be a lot of fights for no good reason and the Teutels seem to be getting to big for their britches in my opinion.I remember the helicopter episode said that they worked out a lease for the copter but as far as Vinny and Cody they must be getting some kind of compensation from Discovery channel for being filmed dont you guys think?

Are you kidding? Im sure Vinnie didnt get much at all from the network...

My company did a 1 hour documentary for TLC on Bodyguard Training in 2004... All i got for 30 days of shooting was around $2500... and I had to pay my instructors out of that... and regardless of what you think... TV is a double edged sword... if you are highlighted as a good company or shop, etc, then people assume you are expensive as hell and dont use your company... and also you develop haters along the way from other competition...

I have done other shows too for my company... comedy central, history channel... I wont do anymore TV reality shows... unless you have an actual series like american chopper, the time and effort doesnt pay off. My friend Sean from Extreme Automotive did 4 or 5 episodes of Overhualin' where his shop was the lead builders and they didnt get shit for business from it... the company who painted my truck won MTV's "Trick it Out" last year, they filemd 6 episodes and it didnt help them nada!

Screw TV... i wont do anymore of it... unless i have my own show!!

I watched the episode Vance left. I have been watching for since the beginning. They will do just fine starting their own shop. I met a few of them at shows before they got really big.

Quick, send them an E-mail and request an SS chopper.

I watched the episode Vance left. I have been watching for since the beginning. They will do just fine starting their own shop. I met a few of them at shows before they got really big.

An SS chopper would be sweet.

where is the new shop going to be ? i live 20 miles from the occ shop in montgomery. i have never even been to the shop, i have just driven by it.

Vforce Customs is in Rock Tavern. I had the exact address, but I must have misplaced it. If I find it, I will post it.

OCC's new "world headquarters" will be in Newburg.

When they were first just starting OCC did an "SS" bike, it was all black and it had attached CNC'ed chrome rally stripes on the tank and rear fender. It had a few other things too, I can't seem to find any pictures, although I remember it being on an episode.

Vforce Customs is in Rock Tavern. I had the exact address, but I must have misplaced it. If I find it, I will post it.

OCC's new "world headquarters" will be in Newburg.

Newburgh!,i was in Newburgh this past summer and correct me if i am wrong but isnt it a small country town?

Newburgh!,i was in Newburgh this past summer and correct me if i am wrong but isnt it a small country town?

Newburgh itself is a pretty small town. However, it is pretty dammed close to NYC. So, it is not so far for travel where tons of people can get to it.

wow, i seen the one eposide where vinnie was leaving. I missed this past week cause of hockey game. Didnt know cody left as well. the show wont be the same. it is overated and alot of drama now. still something to watch but will say not to impressed with alot of the bikes they do. not my taste