big D tuning rally

sundowner

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Tex...We are currently planning on leaving for track around noonish Saturday. You have my number...call me around then and I will let you know for sure.

A1: Let me know Friday what time you will be here so we don't abandon you (or get too drunk to remeber you're coming :jester: )

Just kidding...but do call so we can wait and get ya tuned before we head out for evening. :cheers:

Could someone send me the details, I'm working through Thursday night (Friday morning).

If I could get my act together Friday I might be able to make it up there. The 12 hour nightshifts screw up your social life.

It sounds like lots of fun!

Never done the track before... call me a virgin. :rolleyes:

I have family in Farmers Branch and Azle, Tx., it would an excuse to drop in on them.

WW :sleep:

A1: Let me know Friday what time you will be here so we don't abandon you (or get too drunk to remeber you're coming :jester: )

Just kidding...but do call so we can wait and get ya tuned before we head out for evening. :cheers:

i sent you a pm. i'll call when i head out.

Hey all...might be bad news for saturday road trip....right now 40% chance of rain here and 60% chance at raceway. Sorry for this. Sunday still looks good if any can go. We will have to play by ear. :(

Nightshift, Mikeyboy22

watch for emails on info...we would love to have you.

Archived