big D tuning rally

sundowner

Ok guys (and gals...especially gals :D )...we still have more room for anyone that wants to show up in Dallas for general bsing and tuning from Allen. give me a call and I will give you details if you want to show up. pm me for #. Date is Sat jan. 24th. :cheers:

We have 5 ssers coming so far (and a few little brothers :jester: ).

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait to get my tune and hangin with other SS'ers is gonna rock.

Did you find out if there is a track available that weekend? And what hotel is everyone staying at?

We need a meet address also so we can pull a map off the web.

By the way thanks for the organizing.

I say we hit 1/4 mile track. I'm driving that far, what's an 1 1/2 hrs. Besides I want to see what she'll do. I also want to see how everyone else with other mods does. Got to figure out what I can't live without next :D

I wish I would be home in Denton for the 24th, it has been almost six years since I have been home for a birthday and getting a custom tune and racing would make for a great birthday present. To bad, I'm stuck in Sigonellia, Italy, or possible Rota, Spain.

C.K.

I wish I would be home in Denton for the 24th, it has been almost six years since I have been home for a birthday and getting a custom tune and racing would make for a great birthday present. To bad, I'm stuck in Sigonellia, Italy, or possible Rota, Spain.

C.K.

Well.......although not as good as the US of A, those two places are not all that bad to be. Had some pretty good times at both.

:withstupid: There are some great places to eat and you never have enough time to see all the sights. Sometimes i miss going on those nice trips but I don't miss the TDY's to the desert :lol:

Wish you could make it.

Thanks for the support, I have had a great deployment, but its deffinately time to get back to the states. This is my third one in four years and I made it from Keflavik, Iceland, to Sicily, to Crete, to Kinloss, Scottland(which was great), and once back to Florida. When i get back in Feb I will be getting my first shore duty in at VP-30 a training command. But, maybe when I get to Jax I will be able to drive the SS home and get it tuned, meet yall guys and hit the track.

C.K.

I'm still debating if I want to go or not. :confused:

I will let you guys know.

-Matt

Matt, if you decide to go,let me know. I bought my vette at Henna Chevrolet, but now live south of Austin in the hill country. Though I hate Capitol. I might be interested in sharing expense and all that to go... Come to think of it, Farmtruc has to pass right by us. Maybe we can head off at the same time and make a train of it.

Archived