2003 Silverado SS for sale

99SS03SS

Well guys I hate to do it, but i've gott sale my 2003 Silverado SS, It's got 13000 on the clock, mods i've done to it are the complete FIPK k&N set up, I've hooked up the predator to it and i've also put a corsa exhaust on it, all that stuff goes with the truck and im trying to get 27000 for it, thats pretty firm b/c thats within a few hundred dollars of what i owe on it,

Any offers just email me at [email protected] i hate to do this but i've gotta :(

Well guys I hate to do it, but i've gott sale my 2003 Silverado SS, It's got 13000 on the clock, mods i've done to it are the complete FIPK k&N set up, I've hooked up the predator to it and i've also put a corsa exhaust on it, all that stuff goes with the truck and im trying to get 27000 for it, thats pretty firm b/c thats within a few hundred dollars of what i owe on it,

Any offers just email me at [email protected] i hate to do this but i've gotta :(

what color? what opts?

what color? what opts?

Archived