Milwaukee Anyone?

fast4popper

brown deer is right by my parent house, i can go out thursday night, i have off work on Friday. Dinner? every go to tumbleweeds?

thursday night sounds great. you have my cell. you can call me or PM me. sounds like tomorrow i am headed to juneau? SILK?? anyway, that works great for Thurs. never been to tumbleweeds. as long as it isnt chinese i am up for it.

I work at the american store on brown deer road, i am staying at the hotel a mile east. four points maybe? get with me and we will hang out and bullshit. if you know anyone else in the area, get them together. nothing like a few SS's raising hell

no @#$% that 5 minutes from my parents house. Not a lot of us in the area, but maybe WIdave can stop by. Tumbleweeds is like texas road house if you know what that is. It's a wild west kinda place i guess, good selection of foods but based on...well hard to say, you'll see. It'll have to be a little later for me, like 7ish. Mind if i bring my wife or maybe a friend or 2? Any way you'll know me, you'll hear my truck a mile away and I'll wear my cowboy hat, HEHEHEHE. I just read your sig to...WOW how fast is that thing?????

Brad

no @#$% that 5 minutes from my parents house. Not a lot of us in the area, but maybe WIdave can stop by. Tumbleweeds is like texas road house if you know what that is. It's a wild west kinda place i guess, good selection of foods but based on...well hard to say, you'll see. It'll have to be a little later for me, like 7ish. Mind if i bring my wife or maybe a friend or 2? Any way you'll know me, you'll hear my truck a mile away and I'll wear my cowboy hat, HEHEHEHE. I just read your sig to...WOW how fast is that thing?????

Brad

ok i have heard about that place. steak sounds great too me. as for the wife, bring her, shoot bring your friends too. i dont care. do you know how to get ahold of widave? i could PM him i guess. as for my truck, its fun. still working on some tweeks and tunes but its getting there. i'll tell you more when we get together. maybe we can even do some red light runs..

I'll PM dave right now

Didn't you parents teach you to NOT meet up with people that you meet on the internet? :jester:

:crackup::crackup: I will let you know. I go out on Thursdays anyway so if I am not too drunk by 7 I'll go. Maybe convince some of the boys to go. I don't have my truck anymore so 1 less SSS to tear up town with. :(

Hey Brad, a buddy of mine said he saw you the other day and you truck sounded SICK. ps. let me know I have a cowboy hat too. :smash::tumbleweed:

Popper I have not been to the new Silk yet but hear good things, let me know if its worth the drive. Also they are supposed to have a midget stripper. :jester:

Edited by WI_Dave (see edit history)

:crackup::crackup: I will let you know. I go out on Thursdays anyway so if I am not too drunk by 7 I'll go. Maybe convince some of the boys to go. I don't have my truck anymore so 1 less SSS to tear up town with. :(

Hey Brad, a buddy of mine said he saw you the other day and you truck sounded SICK. ps. let me know I have a cowboy hat too. :smash::tumbleweed:

Popper I have not been to the new Silk yet but hear good things, let me know if its worth the drive. Also they are supposed to have a midget stripper. :jester:

too funny. i have heard good things as well bout silk. hope you can make it out thursday night. if not its understandable. as for midget strippers, i have seen one back in Des Moines. Bridget the Midget. she couldnt even bend down to pick up her money off the stage, her arms were to short. the bouncers had to pick it up for her.

see you guys thursday

where about did he see me...i wasn't doing anything stupid was I??? I hope i didn't try to race him...

Hope you can make it!!

Brad

tumble weeds, where at brad? i'll try and make it out that way if i can get off of work early enough.

i've been working in madison all week until about 4-4:30 then it's another hour drive home, then an hour or so to milwaukee. so when were you all planning on eating?

and thanks for the pm brad!

tumble weeds, where at brad? i'll try and make it out that way if i can get off of work early enough.

i've been working in madison all week until about 4-4:30 then it's another hour drive home, then an hour or so to milwaukee. so when were you all planning on eating?

and thanks for the pm brad!

7 o'clock i guess at tumbelweeds over in brown deer. not sure what street its on. also i dont have internet access in my room. pay 200 bucks a night and the access dont work. wtf? anyway off to silk, see you guys tomorow

xlr82sxs

I'm thinking tumbleweeds over by park place around 7ish. the one right off 41-45 on good hope rd. If you can make it that would be great, I know it's a hell of drive though...I'm going to bring my wife so everyone else feel free.

fast4popper

do you want me to meet you at your hotel? The place is west on brown deer rd to 107th st, then S on 107th to the little side rd that leads to tumbleweeds,the last right you can take before hitting good hope. about 10 minutes from your hotel. Are you at the hotel on 57 and brown deer? kinda by some strip malls?

Brad