Aeroforce Intercepter Groupbuy

sprayed99

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Question: If I were to buy a single now, can I buy another single later and have duals?

Also, AutoMeter makes a dual A-pillar pod, but I don't see a single. Does anyone make a single A-pillar mount?

Mike

autometer

DSC00861.jpg

Dylan,

If you need a replacement dash piece where we install these in the TBSS. I can get you one at cost. And also cut it to fit and ship it with your gauge.

I was thinking of installing it where the SS hole plug is to the left of the stereo, just above the rear wiper controls... I've seen other TBSS run a boost gauge in this spot without any cutting. Where do you guys normally install these?

image0002.jpg

I was thinking of installing it where the SS hole plug is to the left of the stereo, just above the rear wiper controls... I've seen other TBSS run a boost gauge in this spot without any cutting. Where do you guys normally install these?

image0002.jpg

same spot but you do have to cut the ss insert, but like I said I can get ya one for like 12.00 and cut it for you.

The duals are 350 shipped

Question: If I were to buy a single now, can I buy another single later and have duals?

Also, AutoMeter makes a dual A-pillar pod, but I don't see a single. Does anyone make a single A-pillar mount?

Mike

No you would have to buy the duals because the wiring is linked together so you can use the one OBDII port. If you buy them separate you would have 2 plugs with one port

No you would have to buy the duals because the wiring is linked together so you can use the one OBDII port. If you buy them separate you would have 2 plugs with one port

OK, then this brings me to another question: If I buy duals, do I always have to run duals, or I can I just run one from the dual harness?

Also, since I've never seen one of these except in pictures, does the harness just plug into the diagnostics port? Do I have to run any other wires? Does it look bad, since the port is visible?

Mike

OK, then this brings me to another question: If I buy duals, do I always have to run duals, or I can I just run one from the dual harness?

Also, since I've never seen one of these except in pictures, does the harness just plug into the diagnostics port? Do I have to run any other wires? Does it look bad, since the port is visible?

Mike

You have to either run one single or the duals. I'll take a photo of what the port plug looks like.

Mike

Just buy duals... They're sick, you'll love them... Also, what better chance do you have then when the price is this low?

Rock on... I know more people need these, jump in on the reduced price!!!

Hey Danny

What are the numbers looking like on the number of members ready to buy? Just received the gauge cup i had ordered, it looks pretty nice, got it in a carbon fiber look.

Ron