Aeroforce Intercepter Groupbuy

sprayed99

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Duals are around 350.00 shipped again only if we have 10 people in.

That's not too bad. The best price I have been able to get was 399 with free shipping on the duals. I have seen the single at a better price however.

Timing is bad for me or I'd be in this buy.

Mike

That's not too bad. The best price I have been able to get was 399 with free shipping on the duals. I have seen the single at a better price however.

Timing is bad for me or I'd be in this buy.

Mike

I doubt you have seen the newer style for less than 225 shipped. I know because retail is 249.99 plus shipping everywhere.

I doubt you have seen the newer style for less than 225 shipped. I know because retail is 249.99 plus shipping everywhere.

You are correct. I read the "regular" price you stated as 250. I thought that was the GB price. 225 is about 5 bucks cheaper than the cheapest I have seen them, and 215 is even better. I guess I should read more carefully :)

Sorry,

Mike

Count me in... that is if you guys don't mind an SUV in the mix :D

Dylan,

If you need a replacement dash piece where we install these in the TBSS. I can get you one at cost. And also cut it to fit and ship it with your gauge.

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

No, and the bad thing if they every work as a wide band is you have two banks (sides) that may not read exact on the a/f.

Hey Danny

Have been looking at the aeroforce website and like the white face with the blue display that they show under images on the chevy duramax, but they don't show that combo under colors availible. If you can, find out about that combo

Tanks Ron