Congratulations Usabodygaurd!

Holty

Oh man that was crazy...I guess he was drunk in 10:30 in the morning...lol Went right through the cement building....good thing no one got hurt. At first I thought it was a sonic boom...it was that loud.

So what's next on the truck?

whats next? oh boy... dont get me started... i am thinking about a forged motor... still deciding on size right now... Rex and I have already had a few conversations...... i may be coming to you to for a 122... oooOOooo

must admit i dont like clones but your is bad a$$

Yea i dont like clones either, thats why i have NEVER put any SS badging on my truck, nor any cladding or anything... my front bumper is the street scenes set up... can i afford to make it a clone, sure, but i built it the way i like it... dont get me wrong, i love the SS style, but im not a poser... i have what i have... but it's the process i enjoy, at least most of it... time in the shop sucks ass...LOL... But thanks for the props...

BTW - i just added up my total receipts for the truck and I am into it for 50k+

So yea, i could have bought a brand new factory SS for less, but at the time i had no idea i was going to get this far into it... but i am not done either... ugh... next wheels (forged one off's) and a new drop

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats next? oh boy... dont get me started... i am thinking about a forged motor... still deciding on size right now... Rex and I have already had a few conversations...... i may be coming to you to for a 122... oooOOooo

Yea i dont like clones either, thats why i have NEVER put any SS badging on my truck, nor any cladding or anything... my front bumper is the street scenes set up... can i afford to make it a clone, sure, but i built it the way i like it... dont get me wrong, i love the SS style, but im not a poser... i have what i have... but it's the process i enjoy, at least most of it... time in the shop sucks ass...LOL... But thanks for the props...

BTW - i just added up my total receipts for the truck and I am into it for 50k+

So yea, i could have bought a brand new factory SS for less, but at the time i had no idea i was going to get this far into it... but i am not done either... ugh... next wheels (forged one off's) and a new drop

50k :crazy:

nice truck bro thats wat i want to do to mine

baertrk1.jpg

Interior / stereo

• Pioneer Avic D2 Navigation

• Ipod interface

• Xm radio

• Rear View Camera

• Focal Audio Separates Throughout

• Custom sub box with Bowtie embossing

• JL Audio 10" w3v3 600w subs (2)

• 2 Rockford Fosgate amps – 1200w total power

• Complete New carpet throughout

• Katzkin leather seats with navy blue suede inserts and dark blue stitching

• Matching suede headliner and front pillars

• Color matched interior plastic pieces

• SS gauge cluster

• Billet Pedals

truck_intmain.jpg

headliner_lgss-1.jpg

trk_dash.jpg

The exterior

• 24" Color matched U2 wheels with Hankook 305/35/24 tires

• 6000k HID headlights

• 6000k HID fog lights

• Painted lenses – color matched

• Street scene ss bumper cover

• 3pc Billet grill

• Billet bowtie

• Billet shorty antenna

• Billet color matched fuel door

• Goodmark cowl hood – with SUPERCHARGER logos each side

• Snugtop SL tonneau cover with remote open

• Bedrug carpet kit

• Shaved tailgate

• Sir Michaels rollpan

• LED rear taillights – blacked-out

• LED third brake light – blacked-out

• 153db train horn/compressor

• Complete custom paint – ZD Motor Sports – entire truck color-matched

rearend.jpg

side_shotd.jpg

main_truck_ss-1.jpg

Just wanted to say thanks to those of you who nominated me and who voted for me...

I can say without doubt if it werent for this site and the members my truck would not be where it is at today.

I have made a lot of friends and have learned so much from so many, and for that I'm grateful.

i cant believe i did'nt see this :dupe: i have'nt been on the site much in the last 10-12 days, and when i was it was only for a few minutes, but i still shoulda seen this???... anyway a BIG congrats from me dave :cheers: you got my vote, i liked pimps engine compartment a lot, and overall it's a real nice truck too. but i've seen your truck in person and i know how nice it is :thumbs:

sounds like you got some major mods coming soon to.. i just got a bunch of stuff my truck to, i'm hoping to get most of it done by the 29th?... some of it is still in the mail though, should have all of it by the 25th-26th :dunno:

i cant believe i did'nt see this :dupe: i have'nt been on the site much in the last 10-12 days, and when i was it was only for a few minutes, but i still shoulda seen this???... anyway a BIG congrats from me dave :cheers: you got my vote, i liked pimps engine compartment a lot, and overall it's a real nice truck too. but i've seen your truck in person and i know how nice it is :thumbs:

sounds like you got some major mods coming soon to.. i just got a bunch of stuff my truck to, i'm hoping to get most of it done by the 29th?... some of it is still in the mail though, should have all of it by the 25th-26th :dunno:

thanks brother! hey, do you have any more of those volant intakes?? see you next sunday!

but at the time i had no idea i was going to get this far into it... but i am not done either... ugh... next wheels (forged one off's) and a new drop

Dude I think NO ONE ever thinks they will put in that much. I love what you did with it none the less. And I agree with you 100%, building it up is the best part.

thanks brother! hey, do you have any more of those volant intakes?? see you next sunday!

nope they been gone for a while, as a matter of fact the one i had at the last gtg was my last one... and i sold that the next day. afa the next gtg i'll see you bright an early :thumbs:

Congrats! That is one sick truck... I was on the fence and hade a hard time deciding (they're both great looking trucks), but your brakes and FI did it for me... BTW, where are you guys meeting next Sunday?

Congrats! That is one sick truck... I was on the fence and hade a hard time deciding (they're both great looking trucks), but your brakes and FI did it for me... BTW, where are you guys meeting next Sunday?

We're gonna meet up in Calabasas for a car show in a shop center parking lot and then cruise through the canyon and than on to PCH :thumbs: ... u plan on making it out???

-Rob

We're gonna meet up in Calabasas for a car show in a shop center parking lot and then cruise through the canyon and than on to PCH :thumbs: ... u plan on making it out???

-Rob

Is it on the "meet" portion o this site? Otherwise, where and when? I'd like to make it out!