Congratulations Usabodygaurd!

Holty

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! I have to admit...your truck has been one of the cleanest I have seen that came by the shop. btw...it's tony at the supercharger place if you didn't know. Did you get the pics I sent you after the brake install?

Edited by SuperchargersOnline.com (see edit history)

WOW>>>>

Thanks for all the love guys.... Pimp SS... you were a hard truck to compete with!!!...

I am really surprised by all of the congrats everyone has posted... i was at work all day so i didnt see it until now.

I can promise you guys this.... i am 100% positive i couldnt have done any of this or have a truck like this if it werent for this kick ass site and for all of the super cool people i have met on this site...

YOU ALL F&CKING ROCK!!

Congrats! I have to admit...your truck has been one of the cleanest I have seen that came by the shop. btw...it's tony at the supercharger place if you didn't know. Did you get the pics I sent you after the brake install?

your pic was posted on the voting section... THANKS!!

BTW - anyone needing supercharger... talk to tony, i got a smoking deal on mine... and he's a super good guy too.

hey tony, i cant believe that mini van crashed into Seans shop the other day... f'n random, right?

Friggin AY big dave congrats on the well deserved win cheers.gif Chevy_anim.gif .... best nod and vote i'v ever made, score one more for the socal guys!!!!!

-Rob

thanks a lot brother... hope you're coming out on the 29th!

Congrats man ... Big Dave in FTW

Thanks!

what is FTW??

your pic was posted on the voting section... THANKS!!

BTW - anyone needing supercharger... talk to tony, i got a smoking deal on mine... and he's a super good guy too.

hey tony, i cant believe that mini van crashed into Seans shop the other day... f'n random, right?

thanks a lot brother... hope you're coming out on the 29th!

Thanks!

what is FTW??

for the win

of ftmfw

for the yeah you get it.