Jeg's Racer Discount Program

RacerJJ

For any of you who have an active NHRA competition number, Jeg's has a racer discount program that offers GREAT discounts on parts. The prices are sometimes up to 50% off. If you have a competition number, just call them up and sign up. If anyone can find a way to get money to me without any crazy fees (paypal), I'd be happy to order in my name on your behalf so that any non-racers can enjoy the discount.

:withstupid: i'm not to far from you either :)

so how do i tell if there's a discount for the items i would want?...

I have to login with my info so just get me a part # or name or whatever and I'll research it for you and get back to you.

I should take this time to specify that the discount applies on MOST parts and items. Don't be mad at me if I say there is no difference in the regular price, pleeaaase!!! :thumbs:

I have to login with my info so just get me a part # or name or whatever and I'll research it for you and get back to you.

I should take this time to specify that the discount applies on MOST parts and items. Don't be mad at me if I say there is no difference in the regular price, pleeaaase!!! :thumbs:

gmpp hot-cam 809-12480033, msd 8.5mm wires 121-32829, and NOS ls-2 system 741-05169 to start with :D

also on the wires theres a current promotion for $30 mail-in rebate.. so how would that work if you get it?.

thanks jj if any of this works out i'll definetley take care of you! :cheers:

gmpp hot-cam 809-12480033, msd 8.5mm wires 121-32829, and NOS ls-2 system 741-05169 to start with :D

also on the wires theres a current promotion for $30 mail-in rebate.. so how would that work if you get it?.

thanks jj if any of this works out i'll definetley take care of you! :cheers:

Cam: $462.85 ($489.99 reg.), Wires $54.59 ($64.99 reg.), NOS $648.96 ($699.99 reg.)...Not that great on these items but every little bit helps I guess. :dunno: I believe any rebates and promotions still apply to this so the wires would be an additional $30 off.

Cam: $462.85 ($489.99 reg.), Wires $54.59 ($64.99 reg.), NOS $648.96 ($699.99 reg.)...Not that great on these items but every little bit helps I guess. :dunno: I believe any rebates and promotions still apply to this so the wires would be an additional $30 off.

i was figuring it was worth a try and if and when it comes time for me to buy any of these i'll definetley hit you up.. but for now i'll have to pass. the wires i may get myself, there still a good deal with just the rebate.

have you got anything at a substantial discount from them?... if so what was it maybe it could take some of the guessing out of looking for the big deals :dunno:

thanks again JJ.. i appreciate the effort :thumbs:

i was figuring it was worth a try and if and when it comes time for me to buy any of these i'll definetley hit you up.. but for now i'll have to pass. the wires i may get myself, there still a good deal with just the rebate.

have you got anything at a substantial discount from them?... if so what was it maybe it could take some of the guessing out of looking for the big deals :dunno:

thanks again JJ.. i appreciate the effort :thumbs:

I just signed up so I have not bought anything using the program yet. The way I see it is even a little bit helps so while there may not be any really big deals out there all of the time, the little savings ought to add up.

I just signed up so I have not bought anything using the program yet. The way I see it is even a little bit helps so while there may not be any really big deals out there all of the time, the little savings ought to add up.

fo sho my racin bro! :lol: j/k

seriously it's definetlety a good deal if your going to buy it anyway, it's just not enough to prompt me to buy now.. if i'm gonna buy something in the future, i'll definetly see if you can get me a break on it. :cheers:

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)