FS: Low Mile Jeep Cherokee Sport

Black03SS_NJ

Selling my 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 2dr because I bought this Silverado SS pickup. Was bought new by me (I have all docs) and has under 62k garage kept miles. It's got the HO 4.0L engine, 5 speed (rare!), a/c, tilt, console, roof rack, power everything, keyless, 4-wheel ABS, tinted windows, cruise and a few other misc options. Color is beautiful moss green with sand interior.

I have done lots of performance/appearance mods including ARE wheels and BFG ATs (80% tread), Turbo city intake w/K&N, Flowmaster exhaust, Jet Stage II chip, new Bosch plugs, MSD wires, 160 thermostat in high flow housing, etc. I have all the stock parts including the original wheels and tires. In addition, the vehicle has a full competition quality audio system with top-of-the-line components from Alpine, JL Audio, PPI, MB Quart, Infinity, Streetwires, and others. The system and installation was over $3k.

The Jeep is in great shape and has had all services performed religiously. It has never been off-road. Within the last 100mi I have had new front and rear brakes installed (with new rotors), new accessory drive belt, new O2 sensor, all fluids flushed and refilled, and the PCM reflashed. There is not a cleaner or better maintained Jeep anywhere. The Jeep is tagged, insured, freshly detailed, stored indoors, and is available for an inspection and test drive. The Jeep is located in Southern NJ. If you would like more info, a phone number, or pics, please email: [email protected]

Blue Book Price: $7495.00

Special Forum Price: $7,500.00 (basically free mods and competition audio)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived