100+ Octane

1 Fast SS

Not sure why that was necessary. That's ok, I'll lett you take your jabs. My racing success and my truck's performance speak for themselves.

12'S ROCK: You should go to Downs Fuels off the 15 just south of the 91...$5.65 per gallon for 110.

is that off a pump? TIA...and a good consistant racer you are john, keep it up ! ! :cheers::driving:

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that off a pump? TIA...and a good consistant racer you are john, keep it up ! ! :cheers::driving:

Yes it is. You have to go into an office and get their card then you go to the pump. After you pump, return to the office and return their card and pay. I got six gallons for $40.77 after taxes.

Not sure why that was necessary. That's ok, I'll lett you take your jabs. My racing success and my truck's performance speak for themselves.

12'S ROCK: You should go to Downs Fuels off the 15 just south of the 91...$5.65 per gallon for 110.

wasnt a jab at you. just thought it was a little funny.

but remeber thats leaded fuel most of the others we have posted are unleaded. leaded will cause fuel injectors to be inconsistant over time and are very hard on cats.

but remeber thats leaded fuel most of the others we have posted are unleaded. leaded will cause fuel injectors to be inconsistant over time and are very hard on cats.

I think he wants the leaded stuff for his quads. Chase, there's a place on Euclid in Chino that sells unleaded for pretty cheap from a pump.