whats the stock ride hight?

05blxss

hey, new to the site, does anyone know what the stock ride hight is supposed to be?

I just got my 05 awd sss, it has 3500 mi. on it and the alignment is a little off and

the lower a-arms are sitting on the bumpstops. I was wondering if someone messed with the torsion bars. tell me what you think, thanks

hey, new to the site, does anyone know what the stock ride hight is supposed to be?

I just got my 05 awd sss, it has 3500 mi. on it and the alignment is a little off and

the lower a-arms are sitting on the bumpstops. I was wondering if someone messed with the torsion bars. tell me what you think, thanks

well i just went measure mine

im stock with a half tank of gas

front passenger 35 1\4

rear passenger 36 1\2

front driver 35

rear driver 36

all stock with a lil tread wear on tires 40200 miles mines a 03 dont know if that makes a difference

MAN I NEED TO LOWER IT

HPIM1287.jpg

thanks Brandt, you went above and beyond with the picture, lol, very apprecieted :thumbs:

does yours sit on the bumpstops in the front?

yes they are i just went look i wonder why this is :confused: its sitting in the driveway and the first nub is about half smushed smashed

yes they are i just went look i wonder why this is :confused: its sitting in the driveway and the first nub is about half smushed smashed

same here :dunno: still seems to ride fine.

im kickin' around the idea of lowering it but im not sure yet.

yeah, money is the issue :banghead: rear shackels are cheap, spinldes arent too bad, but do you need torsion keys?, rear shims?, shocks? :dunno: then instalation plus alignment :sigh: it all starts adding up fast.

this is a good post to see what others have used and about how much it cost

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36057

hey brandt, since i know you're not doing anything :) , can you measure you truck from the ground to the top of the front and rear tires. I'm trying to determine exactly how much drop i have in the front and rear. Are you running stock size 20" tires? what i'll do is measure my tires and compare them to yours, then take that calculation into consideration when measuring from the ground to the center of my front and rear fenders. This will help me determine exactly how much drop i have compared to factory ride height. thanks!

hey brandt, since i know you're not doing anything :) , can you measure you truck from the ground to the top of the front and rear tires. I'm trying to determine exactly how much drop i have in the front and rear. Are you running stock size 20" tires? what i'll do is measure my tires and compare them to yours, then take that calculation into consideration when measuring from the ground to the center of my front and rear fenders. This will help me determine exactly how much drop i have compared to factory ride height. thanks!

will do be right back and i also ordered the yokohama avid 275-55-20 tires today will be on tomorrow