Invisible rope

brobradh77

thats the **** way of doing it. when i was a youngen, we would get 500 pound braided fishing line and tie it to trees on each side of the road and watch the mayhem comence. :jester: people would get their mirrors ripped off, major paint scratches, and it would break their headlights too sometimes. not a nice thing to do, but when your a teen, everything's funny. we would also tie the braided line to trash cans on each side of the road and when the vehicle would hit, the trash cans would swing and hit both sides of the car. :crackup: those were the days.

i have a million other stories of crazy shit i've done, but i won't get into them.

thats the **** way of doing it. when i was a youngen, we would get 500 pound braided fishing line and tie it to trees on each side of the road and watch the mayhem comence. :jester: people would get their mirrors ripped off, major paint scratches, and it would break their headlights too sometimes. not a nice thing to do, but when your a teen, everything's funny. we would also tie the braided line to trash cans on each side of the road and when the vehicle would hit, the trash cans would swing and hit both sides of the car. :crackup: those were the days.

i have a million other stories of crazy shit i've done, but i won't get into them.

uh oh.. i'm curious to see the responses to this ... :pop::jester:

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

I'm going to laugh when you're driving down some random road and two full trash cans come whipping out of the woods and destroy both sides of the SS. I never did / do that stuff because I always put myself in the other persons shoes... I'll do donuts in someone's front lawn all day, the grass will grow back, the paint on your truck won't.

Edited by Rausche (see edit history)

Where can I get some ROFL

That's fun. We used to do that as teenagers. Another fun thing was to wait for a really foggy night in the fall and build a wall of leaves across the road. People wouldn't see it til the last second and then hit their brakes and plow through it. No damage done, but scared the crap out of lots of people. :D

The invisible rope is a good one, my friends and I used to do that alot..........

When I was in high school, my buddy had an old POS Ford LTD. Before I got my car he used to give me a ride home everyday......he used to drive around and hit all the empty trash cans on the curb and send them into peoples front yards. One day (after I got my car thank god) he was slapping cans, I was behind him, he hit a can that someone put out that was deliberately filled to the top with concrete......needless to say the car was totalled, it ripped the front fender, bumper, and wheel off the car. :lol: Like the saying goes, payback is a b*tch......