NX wet nitrous kit for sale

BigTex

Ben.... Hold off, you've got enough already.

scandore - This kit is the base GM wet kit. I'd think that you would want to buy a complete direct port kit if you want to go that route. This kit does have several common parts with the direct port kit, so you could run this kit first, then but tne needed firec port parts later on.

This kit should feed a 150 shot of nitrous. I wouldn't suggest going larger than that on a stock fuel system and stock motor. So a direct port system would be a waste unless everything else could handle a 200 shot or better.

Ben.... Hold off, you've got enough already.
Is it ever enough? Can your truck be too fast? I just need a kit to try and get a couple of 11 sec runs then I could sell it. :D JK I probaly wouldn't sell it.

It's no use to try and stop it BigTex, Ben is spoiled

Spoiled? Maybe a little. If I were truly spoiled, my wife would be buying all of this stuff for me. That's spoiled in my book. :jester:

BigTex thanks for the info I emailed this guy last night and he just got back with me, it is definately the right kit so like aways you are right on with the info.

Your right about the stock motor not being able to handle the direct port. Once again my greed has gottin a hold of me. After blowing a hole in #7 on my 2001 silverado with a whipple you think I would slow down.

One other question if you don't mind. With A 150 shot, Z06 cam, jba headers, volant, flowmaster and pcm tune, will the stock fuel system work? I was told the stock fuel system could only handle 500hp.

thanks again you guys on this forum are invalueable. :cheers:

No problem.

I think you'll be at the limit of the stock fuel system. I'd suggest that you look into an inline fuel pump upgrade similar to what the Radix kits ship with. It basically makes sure that fuel pressure doesn't drop and can flow as much as you would need. I'm probably going this route soon.

damn good price, darnit, i just bought one, lol

Farmtruc, you just gave away your secret for 12s tomorrow. I vote we get a piece of plastic tubing and have a few beers and inhale. Much safer!! Things can get really funny that way!!!JK :jester:

I did nitrous in my car and with friends in college. on an 87 mustang. Red, but just like Joe's. No room on the firewall for the solenoids so we put them on the drivers wheel well. Car ran a red light and hit the driver's wheel well while I going 50mph. The rest is history. Care flight bills that the insurance company almost refused to pay. a mild concussion, a long painful summer with biweekly physical theropy treatments, lots of muscle relaxers, not again for me. Thank you very kindly.

I do realize I did a ton of things wrongly, mostly lazy, and that today, those kits are much safer than in the late 80s.

BTW, are they still illegal in Texas?

Hmmm, I sure alcohol wasn't involved, lol, jk, at least you made it thru the accident.

Not sure if it's legal or not in tx, i just want 12's hahah,

plus, i bet it's gonna be a blast to hit the nos at 50mph and downshifting into second, hehehe,

i'm at 13.3 now, if i spray a 100shot, that is def. low 12 to mid 12's, so if i spray a 150 shot, do you think 11's are in reach?

that would be cool to just skip over the 12's and dive straight into the 11's.

see ya tomorrow,

allen

Hmmm, I sure alcohol wasn't involved, lol, jk, at least you made it thru the accident.

Not sure if it's legal or not in tx, i just want 12's hahah,

plus, i bet it's gonna be a blast to hit the nos at 50mph and downshifting into second, hehehe,

i'm at 13.3 now, if i spray a 100shot, that is def. low 12 to mid 12's, so if i spray a 150 shot, do you think 11's are in reach?

that would be cool to just skip over the 12's and dive straight into the 11's.

see ya tomorrow,

allen

You suck!!! :jester: That is fantastic. You have slicks, I suppose 11s are possible. You better have your reaction time on. See you in the morrow.

Archived