I think I killed it...

So shift kit, servo, and a tranny cooler...hmm...That'll be over a grand. My buddy at Excelsior said he knows a tranny shop that builds you a new one and gives you a credit for your core tranny and its under $2000, I'm jus waitin to hear from him on more details.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So shift kit, servo, and a tranny cooler...hmm...That'll be over a grand. My buddy at Excelsior said he knows a tranny shop that builds you a new one and gives you a credit for your core tranny and its under $2000, I'm jus waitin to hear from him on more details.

no its $490 for the shift kit, both billet servos, trans cooler, two fans....plus the install $200....so $690 total :thumbs:

no its $490 for the shift kit, both billet servos, trans cooler, two fans....plus the install $200....so $690 total :thumbs:

Might as well get a new TC put in while doing the shift kit IMO. It will be a noticable mod fo' sure. The 2K trans sounds like a level 4 built trans. FLT level 5 runs around $2,450. Price DOES NOT include refundable core deposit. I'd like to get a FLT level 5 next year so I can go with a smaller pulley. :devil:

Might as well get a new TC put in while doing the shift kit IMO. It will be a noticable mod fo' sure. The 2K trans sounds like a level 4 built trans. FLT level 5 runs around $2,450. Price DOES NOT include refundable core deposit. I'd like to get a FLT level 5 next year so I can go with a smaller pulley. :devil:

yep im gonna get the PI 9.5" 2800 stall after my 4:10's get installed :jester:

yep im gonna get the PI 9.5" 2800 stall after my 4:10's get installed :jester:

What version, the 3 disc multi-disc lock up or 5 disc multi-disc lock up? I was thinking about the 10.5 3 disc multi-disc lock up for trucks when I get a new FLT Level 5. I think krambo runs this stall stalled at 2800. He's in the 11's so my plan is to follow him sooner or later. I'm just a 13 sec SS now so I've got a few seconds to know off my times lol :crackup: Maybe if I throw enough money at it I'll make it. Too bad my money tree is almost dead. That reminds me I need to play the lottery(powerball) Saturday. I could use 160 million. :jester:

What version, the 3 disc multi-disc lock up or 5 disc multi-disc lock up? I was thinking about the 10.5 3 disc multi-disc lock up for trucks when I get a new FLT Level 5. I think krambo runs this stall stalled at 2800. He's in the 11's so my plan is to follow him sooner or later. I'm just a 13 sec SS now so I've got a few seconds to know off my times lol :crackup: Maybe if I throw enough money at it I'll make it. Too bad my money tree is almost dead. That reminds me I need to play the lottery(powerball) Saturday. I could use 160 million. :jester:

im gonna get the 5 disk lock-up

2k for a new one?....What about my cam and everything though! haha

It's just money lol :jester: Do you have the 4L70e in the v-max? A pt.net sponsor is selling a 4L70e FLT Level 5 trans for $3K shipped no core charge and the Vig stall for 700 shipped. both are slightly used(2-3K miles).

Edited by SSThunder (see edit history)

Well the piece I broke starts with an S, and I think its some kinda gear in the tranny. Its a weird name, anyone have any ideas what part it might be? I can't remember. Well it broke right in half

was it the sprag?