2007 Denali 6.2 Performance

Not much out there yet. Truck is too new. Dynatech should have headers shortly and I'm sure air intakes in the next couple of months will be out. Also, magnacharger will be releasing their 6.2L supercharger kit in the next month or two. That will give him north of 550hp at the crank for under $6k...thats the biggest bang for the buck.

I know that corsa has an exhaust system for them. Listed under the escalade though. My father also has a 6.2L denali and I plan on switching to the car manifold and porting the heads along with tuning. Should be good for an easy 60+hp.

is that site going to have a section for the sierra denali's

there is a nationwide denali club if your interested. i think the founder mark is pretty local to me and ill see if i can post a link for you. he's all over performancetrucks.net....building a 434 ci new lsx motor with twin turbos. :crazy:

www.denalitrucks.com

there is a nationwide denali club if your interested. i think the founder mark is pretty local to me and ill see if i can post a link for you. he's all over performancetrucks.net....building a 434 ci new lsx motor with twin turbos. :crazy:

www.denalitrucks.com

Hello Guys, hopefully I am not Hi-Jacking your thread,

But check out denalitrucks.com

I am an admin over there. These guys know everything about the Denali trucks and SUV's

Just tell them Mark (04Denali) sent you over and I said to be nice to you :lol:

• 1 month later...
I know that corsa has an exhaust system for them. Listed under the escalade though. My father also has a 6.2L denali and I plan on switching to the car manifold and porting the heads along with tuning. Should be good for an easy 60+hp.

Hot Rod magazine is doing a build up on the LQ9 motor, and just put a set of the L92 heads on it, they say that you really cant do any porting to the heads cuz the walls are too thin... just food for thought