Radix Kit w/all the trimings

MN C5

The truck is apart and I don't think the Radix is going back on so.

$ 4,500 OBO w/ your choice of pulleys 3.14 or 3.0 :D Shipped

A plastic clip in the nose gear did break this summer and was repaired by Magnason at my cost of $350.00. But they went through the whole SC because they had never seen that piece break before. So it passed inspection and has about 3 or 4 thousand miles on it after coming back from Radix.

Why isn't the Radix going back on?

What combo are you going with this time?

Something that will make a little more boost :D Probably a ProCharger, mabey a turbo.. The only thing I'm sure of is the Radix isn't going back on :nonod:

i wasn't sure how well that would work for you considering your cubic inch. i remember you saying when you were doing the build that if it didn't work you'd change it. i assume the problem was just the blower being too small for your application?

Is this the full kit with intercooler, injectors, etc. I don't need the programming, but I imagine I could sell the superchips programmer.

Thanks,

Bryan

It doesn't come with the SuperChips programmer. I'll provide the stock Radix tune with the kit or a custom tune.

Just curious, how many times has you truck been apart now?

You could give me the Radix for free and I will let you come see it anytime you want! :D

-Matt

Humm this is the Fifth :eek: I'll probably sell it (The Truck) this summer.. Depends on how early the next project starts.

Thanks for the Offer on the Radix :jester: Your high bid right now :jester::jester:

Archived