04 Chevy SS vs. Toyota Tundra

semoSS

forgot to add, as far as the 1/8 they will beat an ss with few mods, gonna take more than a cai, tune, 160 stat, and a servo... but no much more.. i say put some headers on it a small stall and you got it..... as far as the 1/4 it's is damn close guys, i couldn't actually tell you who won unless we actually went to the track and ran... damn close... a few extra mods or a little nitrous or a stall and they are done for.

Hmmm, I beat one in the 1/8. Ran a 9.32 to his 9.8.

i smell bullshit, with a cold air intake headers and a stat with a tune you are NOT running a 9.32 and they are a hell of a lot faster than 9.8 in an 1/8 with a 100 shot of nitrous i'm only running a 8.89 and i have what i got in my signature.... bone stock my ss ran a 9.83 in the 1/8.. i know better than that dude...

i smell bullshit, with a cold air intake headers and a stat with a tune you are NOT running a 9.32 and they are a hell of a lot faster than 9.8 in an 1/8 with a 100 shot of nitrous i'm only running a 8.89 and i have what i got in my signature.... bone stock my ss ran a 9.83 in the 1/8.. i know better than that dude...

Easy bud :) no need for all that. But back to the times of my truck. If you dont believe (sp) the 9.32, you sure ain't gonna believe that it ran a 9.24, and that was minus the headers, but let me add that it was only 55 degrees, back in late April. That was the first time for the truck on the track. Run after that was a 9.27. Now the truck has'nt run those numbers since, it is more like 9.4-5 consistently. Couple guys over on pt.net have seen it run the 9.4's. As for the 9.3, that run was Friday before last I let my son run, and he beat a R/T Charger, which was bone stock. I was surprised, but it happened nonetheless, and have the video of that. Only reason I posted to this thread was to let you know what I have seen here in my area, and to be sociable. As for your 8.89, bud that is a helluva alot to my 9.whatevers drag racing, to me anyway. Funny, I posted in the track section about that first night for me at the track that those times were run, and there were alot of 9.3's that night also. And not one person that replied to that thread called BS, in fact one gave me some advice. But you think what you want

Easy bud :) no need for all that. But back to the times of my truck. If you dont believe (sp) the 9.32, you sure ain't gonna believe that it ran a 9.24, and that was minus the headers, but let me add that it was only 55 degrees, back in late April. That was the first time for the truck on the track. Run after that was a 9.27. Now the truck has'nt run those numbers since, it is more like 9.4-5 consistently. Couple guys over on pt.net have seen it run the 9.4's. As for the 9.3, that run was Friday before last I let my son run, and he beat a R/T Charger, which was bone stock. I was surprised, but it happened nonetheless, and have the video of that. Only reason I posted to this thread was to let you know what I have seen here in my area, and to be sociable. As for your 8.89, bud that is a helluva alot to my 9.whatevers drag racing, to me anyway. Funny, I posted in the track section about that first night for me at the track that those times were run, and there were alot of 9.3's that night also. And not one person that replied to that thread called BS, in fact one gave me some advice. But you think what you want

:withstupid:

sorry, i didn't mean to be an @$$. I just dont see with those mods it running a 9.32.. i really dont but when i ran my truck it was 95+ with 100% humidity.. i live in southeast missouri and i really dont know what elevation it is here..

just wanted to apologize and put my two cents in on it.. im going to the track again this sunday and i'll see how she runs.. i just really dont see that.. sorry.. i'd like to see the time slip if you have it then i will rest my case..

but anyway, happy racing..