Lebanon Valley Day at the Drags 2007

So here it is coming into fall again and we're trying to plan a northeast get together at Lebanon Valley. last year even though it rained, it was great fun. we went on a cruise through the mountains escourted by one of massachusettes' finest :driving:.

As it stands, Just right now trying to get the dates that people would most likly be available. best date is September 1st, or October 6th because there are not other events schdualed for those days.

also abailable is September 15th, september 22nd, and october 27th.

Please just post below so we can come to an agreement to which dates would be best for everybody.

here is a link to their website http://www.dragway.com/Drags/home.htm

and their address is

1746 us route 20

West Lebanon, NY 12195

thanks guys, hope to see you there.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love to come up there! Last time, I had, uhh, issues with making it there. Anyway, I would be up for later in the fall compared to September. I would most likely find a hotel and bring the wife. Lets see how many we can get!

I really dislike racing when I am that far away from home though. I always fear something big snapping and costing me 2X as much to fix it. :happysad:

I have nothing in the calender so far that I know of, but I didn't check with my boss.

I would definately make it, last year was still a good time even though we didn't have the drags.

The way I look at it the later in the season, the cooler the temps. :jester: