07 VMax Supercharger

johnfruitt

I'm new to this site and these trucks. I just wanted to start a post that could keep all us 07 nbs guy's up to date on what is happening with the manufacturers of the superchargers. I'm chomping at the bit to get my hands on one, and i cannot be the only one. I've heard that Kenny Bell will not be making one but that is about all I know. Just hoping someone else has some better info!

post-12273-1185552236_thumb.jpg

I have nt even seen a good pcm tuneyet on the nbs... How could a SC be used without the pcm support??

HP Tuners has all the support needed to put a blower on it. Magnuson is just testing the tuning for their unit like GM does, in every possible type of driving. My opinion is that they have the absolute best tuning of any blower company. The only blower in my opinion that has great tuning that comes with it other than a Magnacharger is the Rotrex. If someone bought a blower alone for their truck, it can be tuned for the blower via HPT.

I recomend watching this post for further info.