1/4 mile time for my vmax

hey guys i have an 06 vmax 4x4 just got a nelson 91 oct tune and took it to the strip it ran a 15.2 @89.9 just wondering how this stacks up thanks for your input. bigron18

Well the mph seems about right. Mine is 2wd though, on my worst run I ran a 14.955 @ 89.79. My best run was a 14.8 @ 90.62. I did this with a 1500rpm launch.

What can someone expect from a Nelson Tune? I Just Got my VMAX today!! I think it has great potential but a tune is definately needed to tap into that potential. I'll try to include a few pics of it. Really excited about the rig but already thinking about a Tune and I'm about 2 hrs away from Nelson's shop so a Dyno Tune is what I have in mind. Anybody care to share their thoughts opinions.....

What can someone expect from a Nelson Tune? I Just Got my VMAX today!! I think it has great potential but a tune is definately needed to tap into that potential. I'll try to include a few pics of it. Really excited about the rig but already thinking about a Tune and I'm about 2 hrs away from Nelson's shop so a Dyno Tune is what I have in mind. Anybody care to share their thoughts opinions.....

dyno tune is the way to go.

I'd say thats a good time ron, I have the 4x4 v-max as well and my best 1/4 was 14.99@90. And I have more mods than you, but it was also over 100 degrees outside when I ran. My last run was at the 1/8 down here a few weeks ago and I ran a 9.3 as my best.

where can u get a dyno tune at :confused:

You'll have to check around your area to see if you have a tuner with a dyno. I get my tunes mail order from zippy but I've got tuning software. Otherwise he would have to send you a pcm