Left turn squealing noise

EBc5Z06

Its been going on for a couple weeks now. When i take a left turn ill get a squealing noise that sounds like its coming from the front left its not real loud but kind of faint, just gets really annoying at times when im driving in town. Im confused and dont even know where to look or what to check. And if im parked and i turn my wheels lock to lock it doesnt make any noise, just when im driving.

Any help would be appreciated.

Its been going on for a couple weeks now. When i take a left turn ill get a squealing noise that sounds like its coming from the front left its not real loud but kind of faint, just gets really annoying at times when im driving in town. Im confused and dont even know where to look or what to check. And if im parked and i turn my wheels lock to lock it doesnt make any noise, just when im driving.

Any help would be appreciated.

mine does it too!

i think it might be the boots on the cv joints

let me know waht you find out

I think i figured out how to fix the problem............................... just turn up the stereo a little more. ;)

But seriously, still havent figured it out. Probably just going to let it go, or make my dad figure it out.