SSS.com FEATURED TRUCK CONTEST - July/August

Holty

VOTE NOW for SilveradoSS.com's featured truck  

98 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE NOW for SilveradoSS.com's featured truck

• krambo
    • fast4popper
    • usabodygaurd

My vote has to go to Fast4popper, My #1 passion in building my cars is an excellent sound system, and you sir mastered that.

well thank you, just wait till you see the things in the hopper.... 5.1... double din indash with 175 band eg... hmmmm more to come...

for appreance, i would vote for usabodygaurd. it's very, very good looking.

but i'm a fast kind of guy, so krambo gets it for a 11 second truck. :thumbs:

thanks for the compliment... i have stayed quiet this whole time, but i was shocked when i found out my truck was nominated... it isnt even an oem SS...

thanks to everyone who voted...

I have so many more mods in the next couple of weeks - LT headers /cats, efans, big brakes, and more... will post pics as i get them done!

Dave

I personally thought it should be SSS's only but since it is open to all trucks I needed to be fair. All 3 trucks WOW is all I can say. After looking at all 3 IMO Usabodygaurd aka Daves truck has made the greatest transition IMo and therefore got my vote. I am proof that even though I wanted only SSS's I will vote for any truck that the owner has obviously put alot of time and money in, and as a truck enthusiast I really do appreciate that.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

you like me... you really like me!!

carrey-mask29.jpg

Thanks brad... appreciate the vote... if i were voting between krambo and fast4popper i really dont know who would get my vote... both trucks are very awesome in their own ways... popper - your stereo is amazing i would love to hear it... krambo, you have really got an eye for detail in performance... awesome... truly tough call.