My New Vortec Max

huero626

Here are some pictures of my brand new Vortec Max, I bought it July the Fourth and it is an LTZ. I traded in my 2006 Silverado for it, i traded my classic because the brakes kept messing up. At first I looked for an SS Silverado at local dealers but they didn't have any, so I bought this one cause it pretty close to being an SS. It is fully loaded except for sunroof. My plans for it are to put exhuaust, tint,20 inch rims and fix up it. It also has disc brakes in the rear, a thing my Classic didn't have.

365357-R1-16-8A_017.jpg

365357-R1-12-12A_013.jpg

VortecMax.jpg

VortecMaxbadge.jpg

365357-R1-17-7A_018.jpg

365357-R1-18-6A_019.jpg

Here are some pictures of my Classic which I traded in for the V-Max, it was a 5.3L Silverado and it was awesome, it was pretty fast for being a 5.3L.

FH000025.jpg

FH000009.jpg

FH000008.jpg

untitled2.jpg

It is a good thing you got the NHT package, they have the best brake package for the 1/2 ton trucks from GM right now. Now you just need a new sig pic. (one that is within size rules too...).

It is a good thing you got the NHT package, they have the best brake package for the 1/2 ton trucks from GM right now. Now you just need a new sig pic. (one that is within size rules too...).

what is NHT package, if you don't mime me asking,and that's a nice looking truck

Edited by ccgoodwrench (see edit history)

Thanks for all the compliments guys, I already want to modify it. For sure I'm getting exhaust,limo tint,20's, and a tune, my V-Max maxes out at 95 mph so I really need a tune. Yeah, I got the NHT package and it came with rear disc and it brakes really good, better than my classic 5.3L. My truck came out to be 35,000 dollars so a crew cab would be a little more. It also depends on the options you get because you can get a LT Silverado with the V-Max engine and it would be cheaper than 35,000. Mine was 35,000 because it's an LTZ.