Turbonetics 76mm Build

BlackySS13

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Update, it has been raining like balls, but that's okay. All coolant lines have been re-routed, the 05 efans are in, the trans cooler has been relocated.

So, we should be able (and when I saw we I mean TJ because I'm 3 hrs away) to get this thing fired up tomorrow or Wed. and hit the track on Friday.

Let me know how the Rossler TransBrake works for you, I'm thinking about getting one of their 4L65Es w/ RossLock if I can't pull off this 6L80E swap...

Yeah, no problem. Carl thinks she will hold to 800hp. I'm kinda the guinea pig for him and some new parts, so I guess we'll see.

Well got it running and started on idle tuning. didn't get to take it out cause the radiator started spewing fluid all over. New one will be here today and i hope to get some good tuning tonight and tomorrow. I am running this one speed density 2bar, open loop. The exhaust is single 4" with a dynomax bullet yet to be installed lol. I want to tune it without the muffler. sounds way cool, besides it already has a turbonetics muffler under the hood right.....ahahaha.

...The exhaust is single 4" with a dynomax bullet yet to be installed lol. I want to tune it without the muffler. sounds way cool, besides it already has a turbonetics muffler under the hood right.....ahahaha.

:lol: Way cool man!

Mr. P. :)

Yeah, no problem. Carl thinks she will hold to 800hp. I'm kinda the guinea pig for him and some new parts, so I guess we'll see.

Really!? What's the rating on the equivalent FLT Level 5 4L65E? Does anyone have any comments on the Rossler transmissions? Maybe I'll buy one of theirs (I'd do it just for the trans-brake!) and wait for a 6L80E conversion to come around...

I'll second that! I decide to go up last night and hang around while TJ was tuning. We were able to make some good passes, but there is still more to do. The trans shifts very nice and feels pretty solid so far. This thing sounds bad ass with just the downpipe. Sorry, no video.