Turbonetics 76mm Build

BlackySS13

Finally got some pics for all to see. Keeping the MTI heads and Comp Cam. Turbonetics 76mm turbo, Turbosmart wastegate and blow off valce, dual in tank fuel pumps, and 60lbs injectors.

As of right now, all fabrication is done and is getting tig welded thats why it isn't complete, but these pics will do for now. Should get coated here before too long.

All work is being done by Hellbents10 (Doctors of Performance)

DSC01178.jpg

DSC01177.jpg

DSC01176.jpg

DSC01174.jpg

DSC01173.jpg

Turbo-1.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finish date, what's that? JK. I dropped it off on March 26th, but he's only been working on it here and there. We are hoping to have it running by the Zippy event just as long as the tranny is back by then, it should be close.

I know he was workin on the guages and dual in-tank fuel pumps this week.

TJ is doing that build at Doctors of Peroformance right? I've met him and seen his work at there shop when i was up visiting zippy. they do great work, i'm sure you'll be happy.

Yeah everything is getting coated within the next 2 weeks. All black, able to support up to 2000 degrees. And yes, TJ is fabbing everything up. We've talked about a turbo for a long time, so it'll be worth it when it's done.

Hopefully, I can get some more pics for you guys in a couple weeks.

• 2 weeks later...