SS meet for NY, NJ, PA, CT, DE, MA

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW 14 SSS can the parking lot hold us ummmmmmmmmm let fill the F^%KIN lot up :jester:

Oh yeah the lot can hold us.....i'll make sure to call Applebee's in advance and warn them we are coming, since there is going to be so many of us.........:thumbs:

Damn, now I am going to have to buy a camera with a wide angle lens...... :banghead:

And one lonely TBSS :( Hopefully more will show...can't wait to meet new faces.

You shouldn't be the only one there....Ldogss might be bringing his TBSS along with his SSS, and there should be some members from TBSS.com there as well.........:chevy:

And one lonely TBSS :( Hopefully more will show...can't wait to meet new faces.

I put a posting on tbss.com so ......Sean is going and I thinkone or two more as of now :thumbs:

Im probably out. I got a race in MD on the 26th. Not sure what I'll be doing the day before. Ill keep it marked though, just in case.

Ok Tim, Let us let . and kick some a$$ racing :driving:

damn, 2.5hr drive, i guess that makes up for being so close to carlisle.

Yea but it is an easy drive Luke. Strait out 81 to 78 to 287S to 202 to 206. It takes me over an hour from where I am at but it looks like a great turn out. Carlisle took me 2+ hrs.

Are we going to take a quick cruise this time? All those sss and a Sy will look great going down the road.

Are we going to take a quick cruise this time? All those sss and a Sy will look great going down the road.

A cruise is a great idea. It probably would be easier to organize once we all meet there, no? :chevy: