Raced a couple of cars

huero626

Tonight was pretty cool, I was in my Silverado and I punked some ricers, they made a right turn and they signaled to go right to run I guess and they punched it and before they knew it I cut them off and I was in front of them and after that they calmed down and they didn't want anything after that. after that I was crusing and at the stop light there was a 2500 HD Silverado and when I took of that fool punched it and we raced and I got to say this was a pretty quick HD beacause it was at my drivers door, but we slowed down because of the light. After that I saw black SS and I followed him to run, and we lined up and he punched it and I was kind of taking him but he started catching up sick we were right next to each other and I slowed down because the lane merged. But that SS sounded really mean and it looked really nice, the vortec max engine roared sick and it was fully loaded. I ran that SS were I ran another SS too. I think it was an 2006 SS the one I ran today. So I won two races and I wish would have had more room to run that black SS. I think it would have beaten me in a longer run. So today was pretty cool, I haden't run my truck in a month and the first day I took it out I got in to three races.

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Nice kills man, when are you gonna run me? lol. I think I saw your truck a couple days ago on valley. It only says vortec max on the side right?

Yeah, the only badges on my truck are the V-Max ones, I removed all the other badges.