"new" grille

yo... you know i liked your grill b4... like as much if not more now... BUT... time to black out the ambers and the ducts... black that bitch out man... UAV.... urban assault vehicle...

i'll probably go do the ducts today or tomorrow. as for the delete, just got to go over the how-to and do it.

thanks for the compliments guys i still got my hood just sitting in my garage so once i get that hooked up i'll put the pics up here.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll probably go do the ducts today or tomorrow. as for the delete, just got to go over the how-to and do it.

thanks for the compliments guys i still got my hood just sitting in my garage so once i get that hooked up i'll put the pics up here.

cough - lazy ass- cough.... install that hood already man!!! lolz

cough - lazy ass- cough.... install that hood already man!!! lolz

being lazy is half of it ha ha, the other half is finding a reputable body shop out here that will cut a hole in my hood and do it right the first time.

now im going to get mcdonalds and i'll be back. :lol:

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

Does precision sell that black version? I'm new to their product line so I apologize if thats a dumb ? but thats the exact grille I want!!

i don't think they do but painting is cake or you could also powder coat which i will eventually do.

i don't think they do but painting is cake or you could also powder coat which i will eventually do.

Oh - I paint all the time - just thought they started making a black one...thanks

painted the vents the other day just haven't had the time to put the picture up. my computer took a crap so i bought a new one lastnight.

DSC00373.jpg

Well You could do an amber delete but what about buying some aftermarket black housing headlights? I think these would look really nice and complete the look myself.

These http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-06-CHEVY...1QQcmdZViewItem

with these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04-06-CH...1QQcmdZViewItem