? for lowered awd guys.

i have hangers and shackles in the rear. what shocks are u guys running out back and what size tires? im running stock style shocks and 275/55/20 and have a problem bottoming out either on the axle or bottoming out the shocks. it rubs the edge of the tire when i hit a bump too. any suggestions whould be great.my wife drives the truck everyday and i want it to be as smooth as possible without adding helper bags. i dont tow or carry anything ever exept my fat butt.

ive trimmmed and removed the bracket on the bump stops and bolted them to the frame. im curios what shock ur running. i know i need new ones. i have the nitro drop shocks in the front now and monroe sensa trac in the rear. the front rides fine, its just the rear thats a problem.

im runnign the beltech nitro active all around and using the beltech bump stops that are quite a bit softer. but i have my hanger on the higher settign so its not the full drop.

im runnign the beltech nitro active all around and using the beltech bump stops that are quite a bit softer. but i have my hanger on the higher settign so its not the full drop.

what side bumpstop are you running from beltech in front 3/4 or the 1-1/2

what side bumpstop are you running from beltech in front 3/4 or the 1-1/2

i should have clarified. belltech bumpstops in rear, cut down one rib and bolted directly to frame. stockers up front cut down one rib.